Type and Use of Information Collected
Tails Club collects and stores some personal information in order to give you the best experience we can. We collect this information when you create an account and update your profile. This information exists on our servers indefinitely unless you remove it. These include:
- Your email is never shown publicly.
- It is used to communicate with you about your account or posts.
- It is used when you are logged in to your account and you submit the form on our contact page.
- Date of Birth
- Your date of birth is never shown publicly.
- It is used to verify your age and determine whether or not it is legal for you to view adult content.
- Anything else you enter into your profile, such as username, bio, password, social media accounts, and more
- We use your other data for website functionality, such as logging in, resetting your password, displaying pages, and more.
IP addresses are collected upon loading a post or profile and are recorded in the database in order to determine an accurate view count. The addresses themselves are not used, only stored.
View and Update Personal Information
If you register for a Tails Club account, you may view and update your personal information by logging in and navigating to the settings page. Fill out the form in your desired section of the page, and click the button in that section to save your changes. In the settings page, you may permanently delete your account and all data associated with it. You may also send us a message requesting to delete your personal information using our contact form.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information when required to comply with the law, a court order, or a subpoena, to prevent or investigate a crime, to protect the security of this site, or to protect our own rights.
- We provide the functionality to share posts and profiles with other social media platforms. If you choose to share anything to these platforms, anyone with access to your profile on that platform will be able to see your post.
Where Your Personal Information is Stored
Tails Club is based in the United States. You consent to the processing and transferring of your personal information in and to the U.S. and other countries, no matter where you are located. The laws of the U.S. and other countries governing data collection and use may be different than the laws of your country.
All content you upload can be viewed by staff members of Tails Club whether or not you have your account set to private or block staff members. This is so that we can perform adequate moderation of content in accordance with our Upload Policy.
Tails Club may employ measures to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These measures may include encryption and secure socket layers. Tails Club will destroy your information when we no longer have a legitimate business need to use it except for backups that are archived and retained.
Tails Club is for users 13 years of age and over. Tails Club does not target its site to or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 provided us with personal information, we will delete that information. If you believe that your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with any personal information. This minimum age of consent may be different in other countries.
California Privacy Rights
Tails Club does not disclose any personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Tails Club will seek your consent before disclosing information for a third party's direct marketing purposes.
California residents wishing to exercise access, data portability, or deletion rights above may submit a verifiable consumer request to us by filling out this form or emailing us at [email protected].