Type and Use of Information Collected
Tails Club collects and stores some personal information in order to give you the best experience we can. We collect this information when you create an account and update your profile. These include:
- Your email is never shown publicly.
- It is used to communicate with you about your account or posts.
- It is used when you are logged in to your account and you submit the form on our contact page.
- Date of Birth
- Your date of birth is never shown publicly.
- It is used to verify your age and determine whether or not it is legal for you to view adult content.
- Anything else you enter into your profile, such as username, bio, password, and more
- We only use your other data for website functionality, such as logging in, resetting your password, displaying pages, and more.
IP addresses are collected upon loading a post or profile and are recorded in the database in order to determine an accurate view count. The addresses themselves are not used, only stored.
View and Update Personal Information
If you register for a Tails Club account, you may view and update your personal information by logging in and navigating to the settings page. Fill out the form in your desired section of the page, and click the button in that section to save your changes.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information when required to comply with the law, a court order, or a subpoena, to prevent or investigate a crime, to protect the security of this site, or to protect our own rights.
- We provide the functionality to share posts and profiles with other social media platforms. If you choose to share anything to these platforms, anyone with access to your profile on that platform will be able to see your post.
All content you upload can be viewed by staff members of Tails Club whether or not you have your account set to private or block staff members. This is so that we can perform adequate moderation of content in accordance with our Upload Policy.