We welcome all creative furry enthusiasts and everyone interested in furry content to share their work on Tails Club, no matter whether it be artwork, photography, animation, 3D models, games, stories, music, or anything else. However, we do have guidelines for what is allowed and what is not. Please thoroughly read through this page to learn about what is acceptable to upload and what is not so you can avoid any punishments. All guidelines on this page apply to both descriptions and media of posts as well as profile pictures. All posts and profile pictures must also comply with our Terms and Conditions.
This page only covers content being uploaded in posts and profile pictures. For content being uploaded in messages, comments, bios, and anywhere else, please read through our Terms and Conditions.
It is unacceptable to upload any content that...
- Is illegal in your area or in the states of Florida and Virginia, United States.
- Contains or contains links to malicious code, viruses, or anything else that can damage or interfere with a user's computer or the server that the website runs on.
- Harasses or threatens any person or group of people.
- Is misleading or deceptive.
- Offers fraudulent goods, services, or promotions.
- Spams the same message repeatedly numerous times.
- Has already been deleted by a staff member and you are uploading it again knowingly.
- Shows or depicts a minor, underage character, or solo human in a NSFW situation (See definition below).
- Shows a real life animal in a NSFW situation (See definition below).
It is acceptable to upload content that...
- Is relevant to "furries" or depicts anthropomorphic or feral characters or animals.
- Is your own creation or something that you have permission from the creator to share.
- Advertises a platform that monetizes your content (e.g. Patreon).
- Advertises your account on a streaming platform (e.g. Picarto).